1918 Blend Cold Brew Filter Pouch 10 oz Bag
1918 Blend brew filter pouch which is a medium roast coffee blend of South and Central American coffees. Fresh-roasted beans are blended according to the same specifications of our founder, H. M. Duncan, who began serving and selling this blend back in the year 1918. Taste the coffee that put our company on the map and has sustained a richly delicious flavor for generations of Americans. Our specialty coffee filter makes a smooth and sweet cold brew with very little residue. We created this product to take them mess and hassle out of making cold brew. Make Cold brew at home for the fraction of the price of buying it at a coffee shop!
We taste: sweet and smooth cold brew with notes of rich chocolate and hazelnut
How to Brew;
1. Place Filter pouch in any pitcher or container that you have.
2. Pour half gallon (8 cups) of lukewarm of water over pouch.
3. Place in fridge for 12-24 hours. (we recommend 16 for optimal brew)
4. pull filter pouch out and throw it away and you have around 8, 8 oz. glasses of amazing cold brew
- ENGINEERED FOR COLD BREW - Coarse ground coffee optimized for cold brewing to give you a consistent, extra smooth cold brew
- BREW YOUR WAY - Brew your cold brew how you would like. Add more water for a less strong cold brew or less water for a stronger beverage.
- COFFEE FOR BUSY PEOPLE - Mastering the cold brew craft, Bright and Early cold brew coffee filters will give you the highest quality cold brew coffee at the best price